Use the box below to convert inches to cm.
The wide range of Voile curtains & the making of same was excellent. I would highly recommend this company for the services they offer. J Clack
Send us your comments! firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Choose one of twelve standard drops or use our ‘made- to-measure’ service for an exact drop.
Please note that standard drops are correct within +/- 2cm.
2. Let us know the width of your window so that we can calculate how much net you will require. If you have measured your window in inches please use 'convert size' on the left to convert to centimetres.
3. We can hem the sides of the net curtains for a tidier finish and to avoid fraying(recommended)
Add hemming - £4.00
4. How much gather would you like?
One and a half fullness
Two and a half fullness (recommended)
5. What heading would you like?
Standard slotted top (no charge)
Slotted top and bottom (use if a wire or rod is required top and bottom of net)
two inch heading tape
three inch heading tape
6. And finally, you can enter a reference for your net if you like (e.g. back bedroom, living room) which we will print on your order to help you identify each product.
For further assistance please call us on 020 8866 0555 or email email@example.com
home | about us | shop | how to measure | design ideas | customer service | links
Net Curtains | Voile Curtains | Voile Panels | Café Nets | Jardinaires | Accessories